Inauguration of the theoretical-practical center “Estera”, Chisinau
The Public Association “HOMECARE”, on November 12, 2020 inaugurated the House “HOMECARE”, in Chisinau, 4 Gheorghe Cașu Street, financed by the Government of the Czech Republic through the Czech Development Agency, through the Czech Development Cooperation program ”, Within the project:” Support and assistance for the social sector in Moldova “, carried out by Caritas Czech Republic in partnership with AO. Pro Development and the Public Association “Homecare”. This was also possible through the contribution of the Swiss Red Cross, through the project “Health equity through social responsibility”, funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
CASA „HOMECARE” hosts the Theoretical-Practical Care Center „ESTERA” and the administrative team of the Homecare Association.
Purpose: to improve the quality of life of the elderly and disabled in Chisinau by:
- Providing care services by the Homecare multidisciplinary team.
- Development of volunteering in providing home care services by organizing training courses.
- Organizing training for patients’ relatives in providing home care services.
- Organizing trainings for NGO representatives in creating and organizing community services for people in need of medical and social care at home.
The event was attended by:
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Mr. Zdeněk Krejčí,
- Representatives of the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Chisinau,
- Minister of Health, Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Moldova, Mrs. Viorica Dumbrăveanu
- Head of Mission in the Republic of Moldova, Department of Humanitarian Aid and
- Development Cooperation, Caritas Czech Republic, Mr. Vasile Vasiliev
- Project Manager Humanitarian Aid and Development Cooperation Department, Caritas Czech Republic, Ms. Dohotaru – Gritcan Daniela
- Other guests.